Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Beginnings

In the beginning godztuff... I have decided to blog. Why? I don't know really except to say, "why not?" Pathetic! Ah well; why does anyone do anything creative? For me it is a chance to put some thoughts out there; maybe one or two of them are of use. I hope someone in the universe finds it of use and if not, the one who made the universe might get a kick out of it.

In a way it is rather arrogant to take the first four words of Genesis and appropriate them to begin this venture; what I am doing is hardly going to make the impact he made. But He is my inspiration and I am sure won't mind me borrowing the first few words of his message to this part of his universe. Anyway, I have begun and that is enuff at this stage.

So if you stumble over my thoughts and find them useful feel free to read them and interact. Shalom...

No comments: